Guitar Hero III

Well if you are a gamer then I am sure that you have played one of the previous installments of the game. I actually have not. I really want to play because all the people that have played it say it is one of the funniest games they have ever played. Guitar Hero III was also announced for the Wii as of late which would be the first time this franchise is on a Nintendo console. So there may be wireless connectivity motion-sensing functionality in the works.

Here is the article:
According to RedOctane’s Kai Hung, the Wii version of Guitar Hero III may sport a few exceptionally unique features that have not been seen in the series thus far. While the Wii version will include all the features included in the other versions, it may bring material to the table such as a Wii Remote slot featured in the center of the guitar. This would potentially provide motion sensitive aspects to the game and would allow for wireless connectivity, something that Guitar Hero II for the Xbox 360 currently does without.
Source: http://wii.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=9612


I think that this would be a very cool addition to the game even though I have not played it, but I have heard a lot about it. This game is a must buy if you ask me.

Comments